AIPMT 2014 - Here you will find AIPMT Entrance Exam Date Sheet, Eligibility Criteria, Notification, Coaching Institutes, Sample Papers, How to Prepare for AIPMT, AIPMT Results, Paper Pattern, Preliminary Examination and Final Examination details etc.
This entrance examination is being conducted exclusively for the 15% merit positions for the Medical/Dental Colleges of India as specified in the directive of the court and will be governed by the rules and regulations specified for the same by the Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare from time to time. The responsibility of the CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and providing merit list to the DGHS as per their instructions.
AIPMT 2014 Important Dates:
|Online registration starts||December 1, 2013|
|Online registration without late fee||December 1- December 31, 2013|
|Online registration withlate fee of Rs 1000/-||January 1, 2014- January 31, 2014|
|Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE||January 10, 2014|
|Date of receipt of confirmation page in CBSE for those who submitted applications with late fee||February 5, 2014|
|AIPMT 2014 Entrance Exam||May 4, 2014 (Sunday)
|Declaration of Result||June 2014 (Tentative)|
Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Examination would consist of one paper containing 200 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only. The duration of paper would be 3 hours. Follow the given link and find
Final Examination: (Only for those who qualify in the Preliminary Examination). The Final Examination would consist of one paper containing 120 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only. The duration of paper would be 3 hours.
- He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.
- (ii) The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes. Candidate must born on or between –
(a) 01.01.83 to 01.01.96 (SC/ST/OBC Category)
(b) 01.01.88 to 01.01.96 (Other Category)
- Students from the States of Andhra Pradesh/J&K are not eligible for AIPMT examination, as both these States had opted out of All India Scheme since its inception. If they claim eligibility, they must submit an affidavit, in original, in the Proforma on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper duly sworn before and attested by a Metropolitan Magistrate/First Class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that:-
a) They are not eligible to appear for MBBS/BDS seats in the States of Andhra Pradesh/J&K and hence not eligible to seek admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges of Andhra Pradesh/J&K. and and
b) They are not domiciled in Andhra Pradesh/ J&K.
Note : Applications not accompanied with the required affidavits or accompanied with incomplete, unattested or photocopy of the affidavit shall be summarily rejected without any further reference in the matter. The affidavits submitted by such candidates will be verified and if found to be false, the admission of all such candidates shall be cancelled and criminal proceedings may be initiated against them.
AIPMT 2014 Preliminary Entrance exam centers List:
AIPMT 2014 Final Entrance exam centers List:
- AIPMT Biology Solved Sample Paper 2014
- AIPMT Chemistry Solved Sample Paper 2014
- AIPMT Physics Solved Sample Paper 2014
- CBSE PMT Physics Sample Question Paper 2014
- CBSE PMT Chemistry Sample Question Paper 2014
- CBSE PMT Biology Sample Question Paper 2014
- CBSE PMT Screening Physics Sample Paper 2014
- CBSE PMT Screening Chemistry Sample Paper 2014
- CBSE PMT Screening Biology Sample Paper 2014
Central Board Of Secondary Education
2,Community Centre,Shiksha Kendra