Amara Institute of Engineering & Technology

Amara Institute of Engineering & Technology - Amara Institute of Engineering & Technology, SATULURU, NARASARAOPET, is the first educational institute established by SAI SUDHA EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY which is headed by Sri Amara Venkateswara Rao. Sri Amara Venkateswara Rao, Chairman of the Institute has an ambition to start an Engineering College for the students in and around Narasaraopet. The College is presently an ISO(9001:2000) certified institution. Every effort is made to implement the best practices in the field of technical education. Principal Dr. K. Ramesh, a Ph.D. holder from NIT Warangal has vast experience. Enhancement of the overall personality of the students is planned at AIET through a wide range of extra curricular activities. There are separate Hostels for Boys and Girls. Transport facility is arranged by the College for the advantage of the students from Narasaraopet, Guntur, Vinukonda, Sattenpalli and Chilakaluripet. Free Internet facility is arranged for the benefit of students and staff with 100 mbps leased line facility. Excellent canteen facility is provided for students and staff serving refreshments and meals. The Academic performance of the Institution is considerably good right from the first batch.

AIET strives to achieve global identity through its innovative methods and strenuous efforts for the betterment of the student community. It is equipped with sophisticated laboratories, modern multimedia, Advanced English Communication skills laboratory with latest software. It has a library having an area of 5,100 sq.feet with 8,743 volumes. It also subscribes to many Indian journals in various Engineering fields. It has a seating capacity of more than 200 students. It also houses Digital Library.

ADMISSION PROCEDURE:

(a) The Admission test being followed, name and address of the Test Agency and its URL:

Common entrance tests for the state of A.P namely, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) for admission into B. Tech. Courses and ICET for admission into MCA Course are conducted by the State Government. The URL of conducting agencies is, respectively, http://www.apsche.ac.in .

(b) Number of seats allotted to Test Qualified Candidates:

75% of the sanctioned seats are filled by the Government strictly based on the rank obtained in EAMCET (for B.Tech) and ICET (for MCA) examination and following the rules of reservations. The remaining 25% of seats are filled by the Management.

(c) Calendar for Admission against management / vacant seats:

The last date for filling up the Management/ vacant seats will be notified by the State Government of A.P.

Institute Details
Established in: 
Fee Amount: 
91700
Affiliated to: 
B.Tech M.C.A M.B.A
modeofstudy: 
Regular Course
Website: 
http://aietnrt.com/
Fee Structure: 
0 - 2 lacs
Kind of courses: 
Under Graduation
Post Graduation
Graduation
Available Courses: 
B.Tech
MBA
MCA
How to reach
Email id: 
aietnrt@gmail.com
Phone Numbers: 
Ph: 08647 – 218184 to 8 Fax : 08647 – 218186
Contact Person: 
Dr.K. Ramesh Principal
Address: 
AMARA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY Satuluru (Village & Post), Nadendla Mandal, Narasaraopet (Via), Guntur (Dt.), Andhra Pradesh. Pin : 522 549
Country: 
India
City: 
Guntur
Other Details
Ranking: 
ISO(9001:2000) certified institution
Student Activity clubs: 
Placement Amount: 
3 - 5 lacs
Placements: 
CAMPUS PLACEMENTS: The Vision of the college is to mould the students in order to meet the global standards and also the needs of the present corporate companies. Strong training & Placement cell is established to provide personality development, soft skills and specific Training Programmes for all interviews.
Faculty: 
Dr. K. Ramesh J. Srinu Naick M. Suresh S. Sivaleela B. Ramesh A. Lakshmi Nanarayana M. Naga Raju A. Jyothirmaye D. Nazar Ali P. V. L. Suvarchala K. Rajesh Babu Ch. Ashok R. Bapanna Dora P. Bhagya Raju B. Srilakshmi
Last Qualification Percentage: 
50 - 60 %
Infrastructure: 
SAILENT FEATURES 1. Well experrienced and dedicated Faculty 2. Fully furnished, well equipped & spacious laboratories. 3. Computer centres with 275 systems having LCD monitors 4. Modern Multimedia English Communication Skill Laboratory. 5. LIBRARY : having an area of 5,100 sq.ft. with 10,000 volumes with a seating capacity of 150 and also souses Digital Library 5. 2MBPS High speed Internet facilty for all staff and students. 6. 100 KVA stand-by Generator. 7. Indoor and Outdoor games facilities. 8. Conveniently located on Narasaraopet-Guntur state high-way, just 6km from Narasaraopet and 40km from guntur. 9. Separate Hostel facility is a available for girls & boys. l10. College bus facilty is avaible from Narasaraopet, Guntur, Vinukonda, Chilakaluripet & sattenapalli. 11. Godd Centeen with hydenic & delicious dishes. 12. Mineralwater facilty
Hostel & accomodation: 
Post new comment