BHU today has nearly twenty thousand students including 2500 research scholars and 650 foreign students from 34 nations, under one roof who are pursuing different academic programmes at this campus as well as the newly established Rajiv Gandhi South Campus. These are some of the brightest young minds in the country and abroad, who have joined this University after clearing a rigorous All India Entrance Test.
BHU Admission Updates 2013 - 2014:
- BHU MBBS Admission 2014
- BHU Research Entrance Test 2013
- IMS BHU Post Doctoral Certificate Course Notification 2013
- BHU Admission online UET/PET & Special Courses 2013-14
- BHU Special Courses online Application 2013
- BHU Online Admission 2013
- BHU UET Courses 2013
- BHU PET Courses 2013
- BHU Diploma & Certificate Courses 2013
- BHU PET MCA Entrance Exam 2013
- BHU M.Ed Part Time Admission 2013
- BHU M.Ed Part Time Application Form 2013
- What all do you need to complete the Online application process for BHU?
- BHU MBBS & BDS Application Form for Registration 2013
- BHU MD/MS & MDS Application Form for Registration 2013
- BHU MBBS/BDS Admission Notification 2013
- BHU MD/MS Admission Notification 2013
- BHU Admission to MDS Courses 2013
- BHU DM/MCh Admission Notification 2013
- BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2013
- BHU B.Pharma, BAMS, BNYS Admission Notification 2013
- BHU M.Pharma (Ay.) Admission Notification 2013
- BHU Ayurveda Vachaspati [MD(Ay)] and AYURVDA DHANWANTARI [MS(AY)] Admission Notification 2013
Online Application for various courses under Special Courses of Studies, Live Now.
Test Date of M.Sc. Bioinformatics (course code 493) corrected and this be read as 31st of May 2013 instead of 29th of May 2013.
All the applicants of UET/PET & Special Courses of study are advised to send the final printout of the filled up online application form (after pasting photograph and putting signature in original) by registered post/courier to the Controller of Examinations, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005, so as to reach there latest by 12th April 2013.
A new Under Graduate course Bachelor of Vetenary Sciences & Animal Husbandary (BVSC & AH) (course code 136) introduced at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha, Mirzapur under Institute of Agricultural Sciences. The date of test of BVSC & AH is 25th May 2013 while the date of test of B.Sc.(Ag.) (course code 135), the other UG courses in the same institute is 28th May 2013.
A new special course M.Sc. in Statistics & Computing (course code 501) introduced in Faculty of Sciences.
Annual fee for Masters in Corporate Communication Management (course code 459) reduced from Rs.60,000/- to Rs.30,000/-.
Request for corrections required, if any, in the UET/PET Entrance Test Form (detected after submission) may be sent through E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and confirmation of correction made accordingly will be sent through E-mail/SMS alert after 21st March 2013 Only. No interim query will be entertained corrections can be made only once.
BHU ranks among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output. This university has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools. The University is making its mark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc.
- Admission notice and application form for the Certificate Courses at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus (RGSC) commencing in January 2013:
- The admission to following Certificate Courses, namely, (i) Six months Certificate Course in, viz., (i) Handloom Weaving & Handicraft; (ii) Dying & Printing; and (iii) Textile Design Download Admission Notice | Application Form New
- BHU FMS MBA Admission Notification 2013-2014
We realize that the rapid pace of development in the country has raised the awareness as well as expectations of the people. Institutions of higher learning are instrumental in providing equality of opportunities, which is the essence of participatory democracy. This will not only remove a sense of alienation and neglect in the backward regions but also prevent out migration from these areas.
BHU Helpline Numbers:
- +91 - 7275184274 and
- +91 - 9450540927
Get directions to reach at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh: