BHU today has nearly twenty thousand students including 2500 research scholars and 650 foreign students from 34 nations, under one roof who are pursuing different academic programmes at this campus as well as the newly established Rajiv Gandhi South Campus. These are some of the brightest young minds in the country and abroad, who have joined this University after clearing a rigorous All India Entrance Test.
BHU Admission Updates 2014:
- BHU MBBS Admission 2014
- BHU Research Entrance Test 2013
- IMS BHU Post Doctoral Certificate Course Notification 2013
- BHU Admission online UET/PET & Special Courses 2013-14
- BHU Special Courses online Application 2013
- BHU Online Admission 2013
- BHU UET Courses 2013
- BHU PET Courses 2013
- BHU Diploma & Certificate Courses 2013
- BHU PET MCA Entrance Exam 2013
- What all do you need to complete the Online application process for BHU?
- BHU MBBS & BDS Application Form for Registration 2013
- BHU MD/MS & MDS Application Form for Registration 2013
- BHU MBBS/BDS Admission Notification 2013
- BHU MD/MS Admission Notification 2013
- BHU Admission to MDS Courses 2013
- BHU DM/MCh Admission Notification 2013
- BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2013
- BHU B.Pharma, BAMS, BNYS Admission Notification 2013
- BHU M.Pharma (Ay.) Admission Notification 2013
- BHU Ayurveda Vachaspati [MD(Ay)] and AYURVDA DHANWANTARI [MS(AY)] Admission Notification 2013
BHU ranks among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output. This university has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools. The University is making its mark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc.
- Admission notice and application form for the Certificate Courses at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus (RGSC) commencing in January 2013:
- The admission to following Certificate Courses, namely, (i) Six months Certificate Course in, viz., (i) Handloom Weaving & Handicraft; (ii) Dying & Printing; and (iii) Textile Design
- BHU FMS MBA Admission Notification 2013-2014
We realize that the rapid pace of development in the country has raised the awareness as well as expectations of the people. Institutions of higher learning are instrumental in providing equality of opportunities, which is the essence of participatory democracy. This will not only remove a sense of alienation and neglect in the backward regions but also prevent out migration from these areas.
BHU Helpline Numbers:
- +91 - 7275184274 and
- +91 - 9450540927