Welcome to BHU Admission online to UET/PET & Special Courses 2014-15 Section. All Candidates can find here Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Notification of the Admission to UET/PET & Special Courses of Study for session 2014-15.
BHU UET/PET Updates Online
- Apply online for BHU UET 2014
- Apply online for BHU PET 2014
- Apply online for BHU Special Courses 2014
- BHU UET/PET Online Application Process 2014
- BHU UET Courses 2014
- BHU PET Courses 2014
- BHU Diploma & Certificate Courses 2014
The Banaras Hindu University invites applications for admission to its Under Graduate Programmes (14), Post Graduate Programmes (73) and Diploma/ Certificate programmes (57) for the Academic Session 2014-15.
How to Apply Online:
The University has created its Entrance Test Portal with the domain name bhuonline.in Candidates may note that lnformation Bulletin and Application Form will not be sold (as there will be no offline mode) and the candidates desirous of admissions shall be required to register on the Entrance Test portal of BHU and fill up the application form ONLINE as per procedure provided on the Portal. For further details visit the entrance test portal of BHU.
- Availability of ONLINE Application Form on the Entrance Test portal: 24.02.2014
- Last date for online submission of Application Forms: 25.03.2014
Guide to how to fill the Online Application?
What all do you need to complete the Online application process for BHU ?
- A unique E-mail ID for registration and for all future correspondence
- Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications related to the online application
- Computer with internet connectivity, B/W printer, scanner or access to a cyber café which has these facilities etc.
- A recent passport sized colour photograph
- Access to an online payment facility / service such as
1:- Net Banking ,
2:- Credit card,
3:- Debit card,
4:- Cash cards or
5:- Mobile payments etc.
Please do make sure that the online payment instrument you have is also supported by us. Our list of supported instruments for online payment is given on website.
- No printouts have to be sent to the University
- No additional documents are required for filling and submitting the online application.
- Original certificates issued by competent authority supporting your filled details would be asked from you ONLY at the time of final admission. If data provided in the online application cannot be supported by suitable documents then your application / claim for admission can be summarily rejected.
Before proceeding to fill up the online application form, please ensure that you have the required details for filling and uploading it at different stages so that you can fill the online application and submit it at once.
Steps to be followed for filling the online application
The entire process of filling online application for admission 2013 can be completed in six stages. They are:
- Registration for Online Application
- Choice of the courses / applications you want to apply
- Filling the details in the application form sections for each course / application you choose for applying:
1:- Applicant Details
2:- Correspondence Address and Parental Details
3:- Test Centre Preferences
4:- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Final Review and confirmation
- Fee Payment & application Submission
Sufficient numbers of Help Desk for assisting/guiding needy candidates from rural/remote areas (only for Under Graduate Courses) will be available at designated places on the BHU Campus with effect from 11.03.2013. ln addition, telephonic, e-mail support will also be provided (details available on Website).
Official Website: bhuonline.in