Welcome to BHU BAMS Admit Card 2014 Section. All candidates can download here Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) Entrance Examination Admit Card/Hall Ticket online.
How to Download Admit Card for BAMS Entrance Exam:
- The Admit Card will be e-mailed to the candidate at the email addresses provided by the candidate in the application form around 7-10 May 2014. SMS alert regarding issue of Admit Card on the mobile phone registered by the candidate will also be sent. Therefore the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses/ mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the online application form. Alternatively, Candidates can download the ADMIT CARD from the BHU Entrance Test Portal (bhuonline.in) on or after 07th May 2014 by providing the unique code allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form. If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card till a week before the date of the Test, he/she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi on Phone No. 0542-2368418.
- Paste passport size photograph (same passport size photograph which has been used for online submission) in the space provided on the printout of the Admit Card and self-attest it.
1) Candidates to note that there will be no postal dispatch of Admit Card, which can only be downloaded and printed from the candidate’s e-mail account or downloaded from the BHU’s entrance test portal by giving the unique code allotted at the time of online form submission.
2) The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card received by him/her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy the candidate should inform the Controller of Examinations immediately.
- The Tests, shall be held during 24th May to 3rd June 2014 (detail programme is given at Sl.No. 22). Schedule of Tests has been given at the end of the Information Bulletin and Venue details will be given on the Admit Card.
- No candidate shall be allowed to appear in the Test without a valid Admit Card
- The candidate is required to retain the Admit Card in safe custody after the Test for presenting it before the Admission Committee, if called for counseling.
In all matters relating to Undergraduate Entrance Test and admission to respective Courses, the decision of the University shall be final and binding.