BHU MBBS/BDS Admission Notification 2014

Welcome to BHU MBBS/BDS Admission Notification 2014 Section. All Students can find here BHU Admission to Undergraduate (MBBS/BDS) courses - 2014 online.

Find online BHU MBBS/BDS Admission Notification 2014:

The candidates seeking admission to MBBS/BDS course – 2014 in the Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU must register themselves by applying directly to the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences in the prescribed application form downloaded from the BHU & IMS website along with the prescribed fee. However, the admission will be done strictly on the basis of their merit in the NEET – UG 2014 examination.

The fee for registration for UG Courses will be Rs.1000/- for General and OBC and Rs.600/- for SC & ST candidates.

All candidates eligible for NEET – UG 2014 are eligible for registering themselves irrespective of their State of domicile.

The downloaded application form along with the draft in favour of “Director, IMS, BHU” payable at Varanasi must reach the office of the IMS Directorate latest by 15TH April 2014 by registered/speed post only.

The applications received after the last date on any account including postal delays will not be registered.

The candidates who have registered for admission to MBBS/BDS course 2014 must submit their score card of NEET - UG 2014 within 15 days after declaration of their results to the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.

Tentative counseling for admission of UG courses (MBBS/BDS) will be held on 4TH July 2014.

Individual letters to the successful candidates based on their rank in the 4EET - UG exam. 2014 will be sent by Registered Post/Speed Post giving the exact date of counseling. The candidates are advised to check the BHU/IMS websites from time to time for up-dates.

For 15% seats of total 84 MBBS seats i.e. 13 seats, candidates would be admitted through All India quota (for central counseling) and the remaining 85% i.e. 71 seats will be filled up through IMS, BHU counseling. The distribution of the 71 seats amongst the different categories is as follows:

  • General - 36
  • OBC- 19
  • SC - 11 &
  • ST - 05
  • Total - 71 seats.

2 seats- 3% reservation of PC candidates will be given horizontally as per Government of India norms.

Of total 50 BDS seats to be filled up through IMS, BHU counseling, the distribution of the seats amongst the different categories is as follows:

  • General - 25
  • OBC - 13
  • SC - 08 &
  • ST - 04
  • Total - 50 seats.

1 seat - 3% reservation of PC candidates will be given horizontally as per Government of India norms.

Those students who have not registered with the Director, IMS, BHU will not be considered for admission to MBBS/BDS courses 2014 through IMS, BHU, counseling. However, mere registration does not guarantee admission to MBBS/BDS courses 2014.

Comments

Sir,
Please inform addmision shedule of MBBS & BDS 2014-15

Post new comment