Banaras Hindu University ranks among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output. This university has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools. The University is making its mark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc.
For Banaras Hindu University (BHU) MD/MS Entrance Test Results, BHU MDS Entrance Test Results, MD/MS & MDS-2012 Entrance Test Answer Keys. BHU UET/PET & CHS, DM/MCH Entrance Results, CRET Results 2013. Follow below links:
BHU Results Updates 2013:
- BHU DM/MCh Entrance Exam Result July 2013
- BHU UET Results 2013
- BHU PET Results 2013
- BHU Class VI School Entrance Test Result 2013
- BHU Class IX School Entrance Test Result 2013
- BHU Class XI Biology School Entrance Test Result 2013
- BHU Class XI Mathematics School Entrance Test Result 2013
- BHU Class XI Commerce & Arts School Entrance Test Result 2013
- BHU MFA Entrance Exam Results May 2013
- BHU M.Sc. In Molecular and Human Genetics Entrance Exam Results 2013
- BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Result 2013
BHU has established the Rajiv Gandhi South Campus at Barkachha about 75 Kms southwest of Varanasi on 2760 acres of land. The first academic session commenced from 2006-07 with six programmes which has increased to more than 25 in the present session. This campus is emerging as a potential hub to impart education, training and entrepreneurship development skills, to the youth, women and marginalized sections of society in the backward region of Mirzapur and adjoining districts of Uttar Pradesh, Western Bihar and Northern Madhya Pradesh. The Campus is heading well as per your vision for education to generate new breed of human resource who would be job creators and not job seekers.