Welcome to BRAOU BA, B.Sc, B.Com 2nd Eligibility Test 2014 Section. You will find here Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)2nd Eligibility Test for admission into BA, B.Sc, B.Com programmes eligibility criteria, eligibility test/important dates, admit card/hall ticket and how to apply online.
In response to the overwhelming demand from the student community, the University has decided to conduct the Eligibility Test for the SECONDTIME in this academic year at the Regional Coordination Centres only.
Test will be conducted in ENGLISH, TELUGU & URDU MEDIA at the Regional Coordination Centres of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University.
Who can Apply?
Candidates do not possess Intermediate (or) its Equivalent Qualification are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into I year of the B.A./B.Com/B.Sc (3 Year Degree Programmes) for the Academic Year 2014-14, provided they have completed 18 years of age by 1st July 2014. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by 1st July 2014 are not eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test.
Eligibility Test/Important Dates
Commencement of Registration: 2nd Jan 2014
Last Date for Registration: 3rd April 2014
Date and time of Eligibility Test: 13th April 2014 (10.00 am to 12.30 pm (Sunday))
How to Apply for Eligibility Test
- Candidates wish to appear for ET shall register ‘On-Line’ through AP ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRES.
- Choose the Regional Coordination Centre where you want to appear for ET. Collect the Information Brochure on ET-2014 (Free of Cost) either from the RCC / Study Centre / from the AP On-Line Franchise Centre and read it carefully.
- Approach the nearby AP On-Line Franchise Centre with all the documents required, along with a latest Passport size photo.
- Give the information to the Operator of the Franchise Centre to fill your ET – 2014 Registration Form ‘ON LINE’, upload Photo and Signature.
- Pay Rs.235/- (Rs.Two Hundred & Thirty Five only) at the Franchise Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain Challan.
- Collect a print out the Registration Form from the Franchise Centre and keep it for your reference.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Applicants should collect Hall Tickets at least FOUR days before the Examination Date from the RCC chosen by them. HT can also be downloaded from the University Website also.
(a) The Candidates are requested not to make any cash payment at Dr. BRAOU Study Centres as the Registration Fee need to be paid at AP ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRES ONLY.
(b) See the University Website for the complete list of Study Centres, AP On Line Franchise Centres, Information Brochure on ET-2014 and also Model ET Question Papers.
However, Eligibility Test qualified candidates can take admission at any study centre of his / her choice