CUSAT CAT2014 - You will find here CUSAT CAT 2014 Eligibility, Important Dates, Online Application Process, Online Exam Date, Selection Procedure etc. online.
Conducted by the Cochin University of Science and Technology, the CUSAT CAT is the common entrance examination to provide admission to eligible candidates to various engineering courses in the University.
CUSAT CAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- They must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Maths
- In addition, they must also obtain a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
CUSAT CAT 2014 Online Exam Date:
- Start sale of prospectus: January 2014
- Last date for receipt of application: February 2014
- Test Date: April 2014
- Expected Date of Result: May end 2014
CUSAT CAT 2014 Application Process:
- The candidates can apply online for the entrance test.
- Candidates must enter their particulars and print the bank challan.
- Candidates must make the application fee payment after two days of registration.
- After payment, candidates must re-login to enter the payment details in the bank challan.
- They are advised to take a print out of the online application form for future reference.
- The CUSAT CAT 2014 Registration No has to be quoted in all communication with the university
Application Fees: Rs.950 for general category and Rs.425 for SC/ST category
CUSAT CAT 2014 Counselling Process:
- Counselling for CUSAT CAT 2014 will be held in two phases.Candidates are required to apply online as per the given deadlines.
- They have to fill in their choices of courses and institutes.
- Seat Allotment of CUSAT CAT 2014 will be as per merit and the candidate’s preference.
- Candidates allotted seats must pay the admission fees at SBI or SBT as per the given guidelines
CUSAT CAT 2014 Examination Centre:
|SL.NO||CENTER CODE||CENTER NAME|