Welcome to Delhi University LLB Admission 2013 Section. You will find here Delhi University (DU) Faculty of Law Bachelor of Laws (LLB) admission eligibility criteria, entrance exam details, important dates and result announcement date online.
The admission to LL.B. course shall be made on the basis of merit in the LL.B. Entrance Test. The Delhi University Faculty of Law offers a three year LLB course. Students applying for admission should have graduated with atleast 50% marks.
- DU LLB Entrance Exam Results 2013
- DU Tentative Uncorrected List of applicants for LLB Entrance Test 2013
The applicants for LLB appearing in entrance test on 9th June 2013 are advised to collect their admit cards from 3rd June 2013 to 6th June 2013 personally or on production of acknowledgment slip or verification. Third party admit cards would not be issued.
Students should verify their roll number and centre as admit cards would be distributed according to roll number. Delhi University are operating 5 windows instead of 2, but still there would be rush.
- For General and Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates. Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate in either of them. However. the cut off marks for admission of OBC candidates shall be upto 10% less than the marks notified for general candidates in the Entrance Test.
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) candidates. a Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- Relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to widows/wards of ex-servicemen/serving personnel (CW) category.
- Relaxation of up to 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to the candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH) category on the recommendations of the Medical Board as per the prescribed procedure.Note: The candidates securing marks prescribed above or appearing in the qualifying Degree examination or awaiting the results of any such examination are eligible to appear in the LL.B. Entrance Test 2010 but the admission will depend on their securing the minimum prescribed eligibility marks. Rounding of a fraction of marks is not allowed.
|Deposit of Application form Faculty of Law, University of Delhi||06 May 2013 to 30 May 2013|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||Monday, 30 May 2013 till 5.00 p.m|
|Issue of Duplicate Admission ticket(In case of non-receipt of original)||LLB 7th June 2013|
|Date of LL.B. Entrance Test||Sunday, 9 June, 2013 at 10.00 A.M.|
|Result of LLB Entrance Test||Within one week of the test|
DU LLB Entrance Exam Pattern:
The test paper will consist of one question paper containing 175 objective type questions with multiple choices answers relating to
- English Language Comprehension,
- Analytical Abilities,
- Legal Awareness and Aptitude
- General Knowledge.
25% Negative Marking is followed in examination.
Reservation of seats :
- Open for all states
- Eligibility : 10+2 , 50%(General) ,
DU LLB Counselling Schedule:
Application Form & Admit Card