Welcome to Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test (DUMET 2014) Section. All Candidates can find here information on DUMET 2014 Eligibility Criteria, Entrance Exam Date, Reservation of seats online.
DUMET 2014 Delhi University Medical Entrance Test conducted by University of Delhi (DU) for admission into undergraduate medical / dental programs. These programs comes under the administration of Faculty of Medical Science of University of Delhi. On the basis of performance in DUMET 2014 seats are offered in following medical colleges -
- Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), New Delhi
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) , New Delhi
- University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) , New Delhi
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS) , New Delhi
DUMET 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
|Admit Card/Hall Ticket|
Educational Qualification for admission to MBBS/BDS course: The candidates must have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system with required subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognised school conducting regular classes and situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi. The candidates must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English separately and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 45% marks in case of OBC category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The candidates must have studied 11th and 12th classes regularly from a recognised school situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
DUMET 2014 Entrance Exam Date:
- 22nd May 2013 Sunday. will update soon.....
How to apply for DUMET 2014?:
The application form along with Bulletin of Information (BOI) is obtainable from the office of the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, V. P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007, against a Bank Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn on any Nationalised Bank in favour of ‘Registrar, University of Delhi’ payable at Delhi in the following manner:
By Hand - It costs Rs.750 for general and OBC category candidates and Rs.550 for SC/ST/PH category candidates between 9.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. on all working days from 3rdd Week of January to 1st week of March. BOI is not available in cash payment.
By Post - It costs Rs.800 for general and OBC category candidates and Rs.600 for SC/ST/PH category candidates, along with a self addressed envelop of 12” x 10” up to Mid February.
- Application form can also be downloaded from - official website and submit the same, duly filled in and complete in all respects with requisite demand draft to the office of the Deputy Registrar, Faculty of medical sciences, 6th floor, V.P. chest institute building, university of Delhi, Delhi on or before 2nd Week of March, up to 03.00 p.m.
- The application form along with bulletin of information can also be obtained, by hand only, from Lady Hardinge medical college, Maulana Azad medical college and university college of medical sciences.
DUMET 2014 Reservation of seats :
For Delhi students total seats 373 for MBBS/BDS ( Seats filled on the basis of DUMET 2014 score )
- MBBS (LHMC-98 seats , MAMC-147 seats , UCMS -128 seats)
- BDS (MAIDS-34 seats )
15% seats are selected directly by the Directorate General of Health Services ( DGHS ) MBBS/BDS ( Seats filled on the basis of DUMET 2014 score )
- MBBS (LHMC- 22seats , MAMC-27 seats , UCMS -22 seats)
- BDS (MAIDS-6 seats )
Seats to be filled in by Government of India Nominees for MBBS -36 /BDS- Nil
- MBBS (LHMC-30 seats , MAMC-6 seats , UCMS- Nil )
- BDS (MAIDS- Nil )