The CPC Polytechnic is a Government Institute situated in the garden city of Mysore on a sprawling campus and was established in year 1954.
The Polytechnic is Administered by the Directorate of Technical Education under Government of Karnataka. The Deputy Director / Principal Gr. II, Heads of the departments, Registrar and Lecturers with supporting staff work as a team to manage the institute and initiate new activities.
It has celebrated its Golden Jubilee function in 2005 after 5 decades. In 1954 they introduced four branches, from then onwards till date it has played a very important role. As technology improved , they introduced 8 courses and are providing education for more than 400 students every year and totally it consists of more than 1000 students are perceiving education in this institution. Now totally there are 8 branches.