Welcome to How to fill Online Application Form scholarship.up.nic.in Section. You will find here important steps for how to fill online application form for UP Scholarship 2013-14 online.
- Post Matric Application Format 2013
- Technical Assistance for filling Application 2013
- How to Modify Application for UP Post Matric Scholarship
- How to Upload Photo for UP Post Matric Scholarship 2013
- How to take Application Print for UP Post Matric Scholarship 2013
1) Before filling up the application form read all the instruction related to application form and last date of submission of application form.
2) Make sure you are filling up the application for the right position and post.
3) Fill all the details in the required format as indicated in application form. Use pen/pencil where it is asked to do so and write your name in capital or small letters whichever is specified in the form.
4) Fill up all the entries of application form; don’t leave any blank entry if it is mandatory to fill. If any entry is optional to fill then make your decision accordingly.
5) Write your address of communication completely in all respect. Communication address is very important because your roll number, admit card and result will be mail to you on this address only.
6) Clearly mention all other details like your age, gender, date of birth and nationality, academic records and other specifications.
7) Put up your original signature at the bottom of the application form in the box.
8) After filling up the application form in all respect, past your recent colored photograph on the space provided and takes a photocopy of filled application form for further correspondence.
If you are facing any problem in filling any section of application form, don’t hesitate to ask from your teacher or friends but don’t leave any blank entry. Incomplete or partially filled application forms are rejected.