All the candidates either belonging to the general category or reserved category are suppose to pay Rs. 500 online as WBJEE 2014 Application Form. The candidates will have to pay Rs. 6 as extra service charge. The payment of the application fee can be paid through any one of the following available options.
E – Post Office: The candidates who want to remit the WBJEE 2014 Application Form Fee through the e – Post Office connectivity enabled Post Offices in West Bengal, should choose this mode.
- Allahabad Bank e – Challan: The candidate can choose this option in order to remit the application form fee. In this mode, the fee will be deposited at the nearest CBS enabled branch of Allahabad Bank. After the transaction, the candidate has to fill the details of WBJEE 2014 Application Form Fee remission in the online form.
- After filling in the Payment Details in the online form, the Confirmation Page will be created and the candidates should take out the print out of the page.
- The print out of the Confirmation Page and top sheet means that the registration process and payment has been successfully done.
The printouts of the pages must be generated on separate A4 sized sheets.
The candidates are required to attach two colored passport sized photographs (one is to be self-attested) on the WBJEE 2014 Application Form or the confirmation page. The candidates are also required to put left thumb impression and signature in the mentioned respective boxes on the confirmation page.
WBJEE 2014 Application Form Important Dates:
- Deadline of Online Form Filling process: Between January to February, 2014
- Generating top sheet and Confirmation Page: 2nd week of January 2014
- Deadline of Receiving the filled forms: Last week of 28 February 2014.
- WBJEE 2014 Application Form Status Check: 1st week of March 2014
The page must also have signatures of the candidate’s parents or guardian whereas, the candidate must sign the top sheet by themselves. Then candidate is required to attach the self- attested copies of the documents mentioned on the top sheet.
The candidate must not staple the WBJEE 2014 Application Form with the enclosures.
After the candidates have completed all the predetermined process, they are required to conclude the process by sending the confirmation page and the enclosures in a single envelope and should send it at the following address through speed post:
AQ – 13/1, Sector – V,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata, WB