Welcome to IBPS CWE Clerks III Online Examination November/December 2013 Section. All candidates who will appear in Common Written Examination(CWE) for Recruitment of Clerks III can find tentative schedule, eligibility, Exam Pattern, cut off score, hall ticket etc. online.
The next Common Written Examination (CWE) as a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre posts in the Participating Organisations listed below will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in November/ December 2013.
This system of Common Recruitment Process –common written examination, interview and allotment- for recruitment of Clerical cadre posts in Participating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities. IBPS, an autonomous body, has received a mandate from the organisations mentioned at (A) below to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a year. Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank||Any other Bank/ Financial Institution|
|Online Registration||19.08.2013- 07.09.2013|
|Payment of Application Fees- Online||19.08.2013- 07.09.2013|
|Payment of Application Fees- Offline||21.08.2013- 12.09.2013|
|Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET)||After 29.10.2013|
|for SC/ST/ Minority Community/ EXSM/ PWD candidates|
|Pre-Examination Training||09.11.2013-16.11.2013 (excluding holidays)|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||After 18.11.2013|
|Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional||30.11.2013/||
|dates as the need arises||08.12.2013/ 14.12.2013/15.12.2013|
|Sharing of result status of examination (CWE)||Second week of January 2014|
|Download of call letters for Interview||Last week of January 2014|
|Conduct of Interview||Second week of February 2014|
Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable. (Some questions may be put at the time of interview to ascertain the candidate’s familiarity with the Official Language of the State/UT).
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 01.08.2013. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.08.2013.
|Name of Tests (Objective)||Maximum Marks||
|(with special reference to Banking Industry)|
Each candidate will have to secure a minimum score in each test and also on total to be considered to be called for interview.
For each State/UT, mere passing in individual tests may not be sufficient as candidates should also score sufficiently high on Total in order of merit to be called for interview. Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Common Written Examination without the following documents:
(1) Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
(2) Photo-identity proof in original and
(3) Photocopy of photo-identity proof
Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc.
Candidates can apply online only from 19.08.2013 to 07.09.2013 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Procedure for applying online:
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks-III” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks-III)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online: Before applying online, candidates should—
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
- If desiring to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges keep the necessary details/documents ready (In case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS candidates have to apply online, obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees/ intimation charges).
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CWE. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 19.08.2013 to 07.09.2013 (Online payment) and 21.08.2013 to 12.09.2013 (Offline payment) both dates inclusive]
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Source: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection