Since its establishment in 1985, IGNOU has contributed significantly to the development of higher education in the country through the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, the National Resource Centre for Open and Distance Learning, with international recognition and presence, shall provide seamless access to sustainable and learner-centric quality education, skill upgradation and training to all by using innovative technologies and methodologies and ensuring convergence of existing systems for large-scale human resource development, required for promoting integrated national development and global understanding.
Student zone Updates 2013:
- Ignou Admission Notification 2013
- Ignou Student Zone Question Paper 2013
- Ignou Student Zone Hall Ticket 2013
- Ignou Student Zone Date Sheet 2013
- Ignou Student Zone Assignments 2013
- Ignou Student Zone Admission Status 2013
- Ignou Prospectus 2013
- Ignou Admission Forms
- Ignou Fee
- Ignou Courses
- Ignou Results 2012
Partner Institution Under Individual MoU | UNESCO-IICBA Sponsored Centres | Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship Sponsored By Commonwealth of Learning Centres | Pan-Africa e-network Pilot Project | Rajiv Gandhi Felloship Sponsored by South Africa Development Commuinity (SADC-DEC)- Centres | Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship sponsored by South Africa Development Committee (SADC-CDE) -Centre.
Virtual Class Room:
VIRTUAL EDUCATION IN SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT (SAVE):
-Appreciation Programme on Sustainability Science -Leadership Programme on Nutrition Security and Sustainable Development.
VIRTUAL EDUCATION IN LAW (VEL):
The school aims to create awareness about legal rights and responsibilities in the emerging world order. it also strives to ensure high quality education and research through innovative, multi-media materials to learn the practical aspects of law, acquiring legal skills and scholarship.
VIRTUAL EDUCATION IN FOREIGN LANGUAGES (SOFL):
-Certificate Programme in Spanish Language (CPSL)
STAFF TRAINING AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION :
-Academic Counsellors Training
-PG Diploma in E-Learning
VIRTUAL EDUCATION IN SOCIAL SCIENCES :
-Master Degree in Library and Information Science (MLIS)
-PG Diploma in Participatory Management of Displacement, Resettlement and Rehabilitation (PGDMRR)
DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING: -Diploma in Business Process Outsourcing - Finance & Accounting
- To develop appropriate collections in various disciplines for satisfying the needs of the diverse clientele of the libraries of the University, Regional and Study Centres,
- To provide reading, lending, reference, information and documentation facilities to all categories of staff and students,
- To develop a special collection of distance education books and journals at the libraries at the Headquarters as well as Regional Centres, and
- To provide documentation and comprehensive reference/information services in areas related to distance education to other Open Universities of the world in general and in India in particular.
Click below link to know Major Ignou Courses and Regional Centres in India:
List of Major Regional Centres in India:
Details of thedoctoral programmes, degrees, diplomas and certificates offered by the university.
Country-wise cost of each programme, along with admission and examination fee.
Clarification about admission, delivery of material, assignments, internal exams and evaluation.
Enter the data bank of previous IGNOU question papers to crack your examination.
Information about eligibility criteria, procedure and deadline for applying to various programmes.
It is aflexible system of examination through which students can choose the exam dates and venue as per their choice.
Students may get important informations related to them from here.
Term-End Examination Form
Application Form for Issue of Official Transcript
Application Form for Obtaining Photocopy of the Answer Script
Application Form for Re-Evaluation of Answer Scripts
Application Form for Improvement in Division/Class
|Application Form for Early Declaration of Result of Term-End Examination|