Welcome to JMI EEE 2014 Section. All Candidates can find here information on Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Engineering Entrance Exam (EEE) 2014 Eligibility Criteria, Examination Date, How to Apply for JMI EEE 2014, Examination Paper Pattern, Syllabus, Fee Structure & How to Apply online.
- JMI EEE Physics Solved Question Paper for Examination 2014
- JMI EEE Mathematics Solved Question Paper for Examination 2014
- JMI EEE Chemistry Solved Question Paper for Examination 2014
Jamia Millia Islamia offers various Courses:
- B.Tech (4 years)
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
The application form can be sending by a demand draft Rs.500 drawn in favour of ‘Registrar Jamia Millia Islamia” payable at Delhi/New Delhi.
JMI EEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 45% marks in Aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Those who are taking for class XII exams in respective year may also apply.
- A candidate appearing for this Engineering Entrance Exam should be 17 to 23 years in the month of October of the respective year.
JMI EEE 2014 Exam Date:
- JMI EEE is normally held in April or May of every year.
How to Apply for JMI EEE 2014:
- JMI Engineering Entrance Examination application Forms will be available directly from the University or through sending a DD along with the request for form.
- Candidates can also transfer the form by the official website.
- The completed Jamia Millia Islamia application forms with Demand Draft are to send to following given address before the last date of filling of the form.
JMI EEE 2014 Paper Pattern
This 3 hours long entrance exam will consists of 170 objective type questions as given below:
|Subject||No of Questions|