Student Activity clubs:
The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences produces such pharmaceutical professionals who will shoulder the burden of preserving and protecting the health of the general populace as an integral member of the health care team. We also endeavour to train our researchers in those fields of Pharmaceutical Sciences, in which our country, holds a high reputation throughout the world right from the ancient times. The education offered here does not confine itself to classroom teaching but also emphasizes on proficiency in laboratory methods, practical drills, industrial trainings and development of communication skills.
Last Qualification Percentage:
Hostel & accomodation:
University offers comprehensive hostel facilities within the University campus. We appreciate that most of our students are moving away from home for the first time, so we strive to make the transition as smooth as possible by offering comfortable and safe hostels within the campus. University offers separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with hostel warden in each hostel to supervise day to day management. Each hostel operates its own mess providing hygienic and nutritious three meals a day, as a part of the hostel fee, with a varied menu that caters to a range of taste buds. All the rooms have been designed to provide adequate moving space and ample air and light.
Below are the hostel facilities available, subject to variation with respect to the hostel and/or room pattern allotted:
1. Separate hostel facility for boys and girls within the campus*
2. Semi furnished rooms with attached washrooms
3. Adequate ventilation and lighting facility
4. Air cooler facility within the rooms of hostel
5. Arrangement for 24 hrs. uninterrupted power supply through dedicated hotlines
6. Internet connectivity through Wi-Fi system
7. Hot water in winters (scheduled timings)
8. Facilities for indoor and outdoor games like Table tennis, Badminton, Football, Basket Ball, Volleyball, Lawn Tennis, Cricket, Hockey etc.
9. Campus clinic with ambulance to provide medical assistance to students, 24 x 7
10. Power backup for light load
11. Hygienic mess facility with vegetarian meals only
12. Two wheelers may be allowed for hostel residents after approval from authorities (Four wheelers are strictly prohibited)
13. 24 hours security
14. Gymnasium facility (optional on payment basis)
15. Laundry facility (optional on payment basis)
16. Tuck shops to cater to all needs of the students at all hours.
17. Newspapers and magazines are provided to students on demand.
1. Admissions in hostel is on annual basis and open to all admitted students.
2. All rights of admission to the hostel are reserved with the University and can be denied to any student. No student shall be entitled to claim this facility as a matter of right.
3. As the number of seats in the hostels are limited, the admission to the hostels will be on First Come First Serve basis, subject to the condition that the students from distant places or admitted for a particular programme or any other category, as decided by the University, may be given preference for hostel accommodation.
4. The location of the hostels, floor and room pattern are subject to change from time to time.
5. Hostel facility will be provided till the end of the regular academic session including regular exams. For availing hostel facility after the end of academic session for any purpose like summer term, examination etc., additional proportionate hostel fee will have to be paid by the student, subject to the availability of hostel facility.
Hostel fee, as below, includes the fee for accommodation and meals; and the electricity charges (fixed units) and is subject to revision/change from time to time.
Room Pattern Yearly Fee (in Rs.)
(without AC) Yearly Fee (in Rs.)
2 Bedded Rs. 79,000/- Rs. 99,000/-
3 Bedded Rs. 59,000/- Rs. 79,000/-
4 Bedded Rs. 49,000/-
5 Bedded Rs. 39,000/-
6 Bedded Rs. 34,000/-
Boys Hostel I (BH I)
Designation Landline Mobile
Block B - Warden +91-1824-510109 +91-9876740090
Block C - Warden +91-1824-510276 +91-9876740070
Block D - Offg. Warden +91-1824-510278 +91-9915020436
Boys Hostel I (BH II)
Warden - +91-9876740080
Girls Hostel I (GH I)
Designation Landline Mobile
Warden +91-1824-501208 +91-9876644335
Girls Hostel II (GH II)
Warden +91-1824-510108 +91-9915020444
Girls Hostel III (GH III)
Warden +91-1824-501207 +91-9915020443
Girls Hostel IV (GH IV)
Warden +91-1824-501226 +91-9915020442