Welcome to Lucknow University Online Admission 2014 Section. You will find here Lucknow University BA, B.Sc, B.Com, LLB Hons., BCA programmes online registration process, Admission Test Schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Available Courses and Reservation Policy for online admission.
Steps for Online Registration
- Depending on eligibility, Candidates can opt for up to 5 courses in a single form.
- i.e. B.A., B.Com., B Sc. (Maths) & B.Sc. (Bio) etc
- Application Form fee is Rs. 600.00 per course for general and OBC candidates and Rs. 300.00 per course for SC/ST candidates.
- The complete application process (Registration, application fee deposition and final form submission) has to be completedwithin 6 days starting from registration.
- If the candidate fails to do so then the registration will be automatically cancelled. The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Click the link below after reading the instructions carefully.
- You reach the admission website
- All the required information is mandatory to complete the registration process.
- Note down the generated registration number.
- Print the registration form which is mandatory for future reference.
- Fee Submission: Candidates can deposit the application fee only after 12:00 noon of the next working day after registration.
- Application Form Submission: Candidates can submit application form only after 12:00 noon of the next working day after submission of application fees.
You have to go through all the three steps to complete the application process
Admission Test Schedule
- Degree courses (B.V.A./B.F.A.): 28.06.2014 at 9.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M.
- Diploma/Certificate courses: 29.06.2014 at 9.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M.
Sub Category Verification
Candidates who have claimed any benefit under the following sub categories have to be present personally before the committee at the Chemistry Department, University of Lucknow (old campus), Lucknow between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM with all original documents (with self attested copy of the same) within four working days of submitting the online application form :
- University Employee ward (UE)
- College Teacher Ward (CT)
- Dependent of Freedom Fighter (FF)
- Outstanding sportsperson (OS)
- Physically handicapped (PH)
- Defense Personnel (EX)
- NCC “B” certificate holder
Candidates who have claimed weightage or reservation under these categories but do not turn up before the committee for verification will be denied the benefit claimed. They would have no claim on these benefits what so ever later on.
The eligibility marks of all candidates would be verified online through links provided by NIC.
Those candidates whose certificates details are not available online will be informed through SMS.
Such candidates can get their documents physically verified at the designated place in the University before the final admission process.