Madras University Admission 2012-2013 - find Madras University Admission 2012, MBA, PhD, Notification, Dates, Distance Education Admission 2012.
Madras University Admission 2012-2013:-
Madras University MBA Admission 2012:-
M.B.A. (Regular and Self-Supportive)
* Based on the marks scored by the candidates in TANCET Exam.
* For Foreign Nationals and NRIs, the marks scored in their degree courses will be the deciding factor, if the number of candidates applied for the category exceeds 6.
TOTAL NUMBER OF SEATS:-
* M.B.A. (b): 40 Seats (Reservation Policy of Govt. will be adopted). 6 Seats for Foreign Nationals & NRIs.
* M.B.A. (Self-Supportive): 40 Seats (Reservation Policy of Govt. will be adopted). 6 Seats for Sponsored Candidates.
1. Human Resource Management.
2. Financial Management.
3. Marketing Management.
4. Operations Management.
5. System Management.
Last five years 100% placements were made. An exclusive Placement Officer assisting the students to get placements.
Madras University PhD Admission 2012:-
Ph.D. Computer Science:- Admission through Entrance Exam conducted by the University.