A plethora of institutes worldwide offer MBA marketing courses. The comprehensive courses offered are perfect for both students and working executives, who wish to add value to their educational background. In addition to the courses offered through traditional modules, one can also come across online MBA marketing courses or part time MBA courses as well. The remuneration offered to the individuals in this profession is quite decent and there is ample scope for career development.
Eligibility for MBA Marketing
The minimum eligibility criteria: Graduation.
Admission: In some of the institutes at least 60% marks is required for taking admission. However, selection process slightly varies across institutions. Candidates seeking admission to the reputed B-Schools for pursuing their higher education in marketing are expected to qualify the entrance examination conducted for the selection of the candidates.
Entrance Exam: The entrance test held is generally based on multiple choice questions which include quantitative ability, verbal ability, logical reasoning and data interpretation.
Candidates selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination are then called for a personal interview (PI) round. A group discussion (GD) session is also conducted for the short-listed candidates to take part.
Compare MBA Institutes and Know More: MBA Colleges and Institutes List
Scope of MBA Marketing Courses
Candidates with an MBA degree in marketing will enjoy excellent career growth in this highly competitive world.
- Marketing manager, market research analyst, brand manager and new product manager are just few of the job profiles available for MBA marketing professionals.
- Candidates with profound knowledge in finance can also look for the job opportunities available as strategic or market planning executives.
- One can also come across other specialized corporate positions like advertising manager, marketing communications manager, sales manager and PR director.
- Even the advertising agencies also offer ample job scope for marketing professionals in specialized areas like direct marketing, advertisement and jobs related to communications.
- MBA Marketing programs are also ideal for those who wish to make a career as a brand manager.
This profession generally attracts youngsters as the job involves lot of responsibilities, glamour and lot of traveling. So all you daring youths of India go out there and enhance your marketing skills as the world awaits you. Don’t leave anything to chance but make it your choice.