Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur is a Multi-Faculty affiliating University established under U. G. C. Act. The University consists of four constituent colleges and 110 affiliated colleges from the districts of Udaipur, Chittorgarh, Rajasmand,Banswara, Dungarpur and Sirohi.
The erstwhile Udaipur University was established in the tribal area of Southern Rajasthan with headquarters at Udaipur. This Agricultural University was turned into a multi-faculty university in 1964 named as University of Udaipur. As a mark of respect in the memory of Late Shri. Mohan Lal Sukhadia, the architect of modern Rajasthan, the University was renamed as Mohanlal Sukhadia University in 1984.
The Vice Chancellor
Smt. Aparna Arora, I.A.S.
Board of Management Members of Board of Management
Academic Council Members of Academic council
Council of Deans Members of Council of Deans
Board of Studies
The Academic Council
Following is the constitution of the Academic Council of the University:
* The Vice-Chancellor,Ex-officio Chairman
* Dean, Post Graduate Studies
* One Professor from each faculty to be nominated by the Vice-Chancellor
* One Head of the Constituent College to be nominated by the Vice-Chancellor.
* Secretary to the State Government in the Education Department or his nominee not below rank of a Special Secretary.
* Director of College Education, Rajasthan
* Heads of the University Departments
* One Principal of Affiliated College to be Nominated by the State Government.
* Two persons having special attainment in the field of studies not being employees of the University, one to be nominated by the Vice-chancellor and other by the State Government.
* One teacher other than the professors, from a constituent college/Department having minimum ten years experience in teaching degree or Post-Graduate Classes to be nominated by the Vice-Chancellor.
* One Teacher other than the Principals, from affiliated colleges, having a minimum ten years experience in the teaching degree or post-graduate classes to be nominated by the state Government, Registrar of the University as Member Secretary.
The term of office of a nominated or elected members shall be two years.
Members of Academic council
Board of Studies
There shall be such member of Board of Studies as may be determined by the Statutes.A Board of Studies shall be constituted in the manner, consist of such members, exercise such powers and perform such functions as may be prescribed.
Council of Deans
1. The council of Deans is incharge of all administrative matters pertaining to constituent colleges and University teaching Departments including Student discipline in such colleges or Departments and shall makes its recommendation to the Board.
It consists of
1. The Vice Chancellor as its Chairman.
2. The Dean of Students Welfare.
3. The Deans of Constituent Colleges.
Members of Council of Deans
Central Facilities (Computer Centre, Internet Centre, University Workshop, Estate Office, Hostels, Guest House, Sports Board)
University Administrative Office
University Administrative office is located in the main campus of the University
which is approximately 5km from Udaipur Railway station/Bus Stand.
VC Secretariat,Registrar Office,Comptroller Office,
Dean PG Office,General Administration,Establishment,
Bill,PF & Pension,Compilation,Tender,