Welcome to MP Pre Engineering & Pharmacy Test 2014 Section. You will find here Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board - MP Pre Engineering & Pharmacy Test 2014 (MP PEPT 2014) Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates etc. online.
MP PEPT 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- *An employee or a pensioner of the Government of M.P. or an employee of the Government of M.P. who died while in service of these State or an officer of the All India Services borne on the cadre of M.P.
- *A Central Government employee including employee of Defence Establishments, employee of Post & Telegraph Dept. or the Railways or an employee of a public sector undertaking posted and stationed in M.P. on or before January 1, of the year of examination till the date of admission.
- *A person settled in M.P. under any resettlement scheme sanctioned by the Government of India or the State Government of M.P.
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the following examinations with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects:
- * 12th Class Examination of 10+2 scheme of Higher Secondary Board, Madhya Pradesh.
- * Any equivalent or higher examination conducted by a recognized Board or a recognized university.
- * Those who have passed final year Diploma in any Engineering branch of Madhya Pradesh Board of Technical Education Bhopal / Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal.
MP PEPT 2014 Important Dates:
- Form Releases: (Tentative) March 2nd week
- Examination Dates: (Tentative) 21-04-2014 (Sunday)
- Result Dates: (Tentative) May 2nd week
MP PEPT 2014 Purpose of Exam:
Clearing the test qualifies the candidate for admission to undergraduate courses in architecture, engineering and technology.