Mission Admission 2013-2014 Online Admission (Safe, secure, time saving and convenient) features by University of Delhi.
Dear Students and Parents
School of Open Learning,University of Delhi welcomes you to online Admission facility.
Enjoy hassle free, safe and secure admission. Save your precious time, energy and money. It is convenient. You can do it from anywhere. Use it !
We wish you a Happy admission and joyful learning.
For any problem in online registration mail to email@example.com
Online Admissions:- SOL is starting online admissions shortly. Steps to be followed are following:-
1. Go to Mission Admission 2012-13 Box in the central panel of SOL website https://sol.du.ac.in , Click on Online Admission. It is assumed that student can use any platform that can run Microsoft Internet explorer. For IE 8.0 or higher following setting is to be made. Select Compatibility View from Tools Menu of the top Menu Panel. See fig below.
2. Enter your name, valid email-id and mobile no details. On saving, a message will be displayed conveying that your login details are sent to your email-id. Open the mail box of email-id provided by you, note down the password sent by firstname.lastname@example.org. Click Login on the SOL site and enter the details.
3. The Following screen will be displayed containing admission form menu. Click on it, fill in the details and finally save.
4. Enter general details like Course, Course Medium, Admission Category, Date of Birth, Standard Up to which studied Hindi etc.(No need to fill in barcode as barcode will be system generated).
5. Enter educational details like Board, Passing Year, Roll No, Exam Passed etc. as soon as roll no of student is entered, his details from the database like marks obtained, %ge of marks is automatically populated.Note 10th class result should be entered as total marks obtained not in grade form.
6. Some fields like name,father’s name etc are automatically populated ,Enter other details like gender,pin,postal address, telephone etc.
7. Enter’ NA’ in course group and select subject details from dropdown list.
8. Enter personal details like Type of School (XII Standard), Student Category, Gross Annual Family Income, Want to Avail Fee Concession (Fee concession is only for economically weaker section students, affidavit of family income is required in this case) Want to Avail Book Bank Facility (Book bank facility is also for economically weaker students. Depending on course four or six books are issued for a year
9. Finally enter payment details. Select payment mode and bank name from the dropdown list and then press next button
10. On pressing Next button a filled in form with all the data entered by the student will be displayed. The student is required to check the data entered, edit if necessary and finally submit by clicking on Pay now button. The student has to take print out of the form and fee receipt. Fee receipt will be in two parts, the student can retain the Student Copy and send office copy along with the printed form and required documents to the school of Open learning addressed to The Executive Director, School of Open Learning, 5 Cavalry Lane, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007.