Welcome to TNTET 2013 Section. In this section you will find here TNTET 2013 Notification, Registration of Online Application form, fee, Hall Tickets, Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) & Date of Examination online.
The Government of Tamil Nadu will conduct Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TN TET) 2013 also known as Tamil Nadu TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Tamil Nadu TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Tamil Nadu.
TN TET 2013 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Tamil Nadu OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Tamil Nadu. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the TN TET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
TNTET 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education in a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET and seeking an appointment as Teacher for classes I to V (except Visually Impaired Candidates) can write Paper I.
- Candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects from a Recognized University under 10+2+3 Pattern and a Degree in Teacher Education (B.Ed.) from a Recognized University and seeking an appointment as Teacher for classes VI to VIII can write Paper II.
- Candidates appearing for the Final Year Examination of D.T.Ed. / B.Ed. during the current Academic Year are also eligible to appear for the Teacher Eligibility Test.
TNTET 2013 Structure and Content (All Compulsory) For Class I to V:
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
TNTET 2013 Structure and Content (All Compulsory) For Class VI to VIII:
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
TNTET Syllabus & Paper Pattern:
TN TET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Tamil Nadu primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Tamil Nadu upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
How to Download TNTET 2013 Hall Ticket:
All TNTET candidates can Download Admit Card OR Hall Ticket from Tamil Nadu TET Exam Official website before 15 days of the exam date.