UPCPMT 2016 - All about Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2016 (UPCPMT 2016) Notification, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Date, Admit Card, Question Sample Papers, Answer Key, Merit List, Counseling Schedule, Preparation Tips & more for entrance examination will be held in June, 2016.
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2016 (UPCPMT 2016) is conducted by Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University for admission to followign undergraduate courses:
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery,
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery,
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery,
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery,
- BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
|Sale of admission forms starts||April 25, 2016|
|Sale of admission forms ends||May 8, 2016|
|Last date for submission of forms||May 15, 2016|
|Availability of online admit cards||June 1, 2016|
|UPCPMT 2016 Entrance Exam||June 16, 2016|
|Declaration of result||July 5, 2016|
|Last date for scrutiny of application||July 12, 2016|
1. Candidate must be at least 17 years of age.
2. Candidate must have passed higher secondary examination or Indian certificate examination after a period of 12 years of study.
3. Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject.
1. The duration of UPCPMT 2016 exam is 3 hours and there are total of 200 questions.
2. The paper consists of 4 sections namely Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry. Each section will have 50 questions.
- Candidate can obtain UPCPMT 2016 application form from any of the major branches of Bank of India of Uttar Pradesh. Application fees are as follows:
- Rs 1280/- (including counseling charges) for General/OBC category
- Rs 680/- (including counseling charges) for SC/ST category
- Along with the application there will be enclosed OMR sheet. Kindly fill the OMR sheet with blue ball point pen after reading the instructions carefully.
- Send the application form and OMR sheet and application form through registered post/speed post to:
- Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, UP- 208024
- Candidates also have the option to download the application form from the official website.
- The duration of UPCPMT 2016 exam is 3 hours and there are total of 200 questions.
- The paper consists of 4 sections namely Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry. Each section will have 50 questions.