Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2014 (UPCPMT 2014) is conducted by Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University for admission to followign undergraduate courses:
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery,
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery,
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery,
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery,
- BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
|Sale of admission forms starts||April 25, 2014|
|Sale of admission forms ends||May 8, 2014|
|Last date for submission of forms||May 15, 2014|
|Availability of online admit cards||June 1, 2014|
|UPCPMT 2014 Entrance Exam||June 16, 2014|
|Declaration of result||July 5, 2014|
|Last date for scrutiny of application||July 12, 2014|
1. Candidate must be at least 17 years of age.
2. Candidate must have passed higher secondary examination or Indian certificate examination after a period of 12 years of study.
3. Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject.
1. The duration of UPCPMT 2014 exam is 3 hours and there are total of 200 questions.
2. The paper consists of 4 sections namely Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry. Each section will have 50 questions.
- Candidate can obtain UPCPMT 2014 application form from any of the major branches of Bank of India of Uttar Pradesh. Application fees are as follows:
- Rs 1280/- (including counseling charges) for General/OBC category
- Rs 680/- (including counseling charges) for SC/ST category
- Along with the application there will be enclosed OMR sheet. Kindly fill the OMR sheet with blue ball point pen after reading the instructions carefully.
- Send the application form and OMR sheet and application form through registered post/speed post to:
- Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, UP- 208024
- Candidates also have the option to download the application form from the official website.
- The duration of UPCPMT 2014 exam is 3 hours and there are total of 200 questions.
- The paper consists of 4 sections namely Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry. Each section will have 50 questions.