Welcome to UPMT 2014 Section. Find all about Uttaranchal Pre-Medical Test (UPMT 2014) Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admit Card, Result and Counselling Schedule online.
UPMT Entrance Examination is very toughest competitive examination for the aspirants of MBBS, BHMS, BDS and BAMS to get admission into the most recognized institute and medical colleges in the state. Every year, a large number of students are participating in this entrance examination on the priority basis.
Uttaranchal council of entrance examination an association formed by the private unaided Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic Colleges of Uttaranchal for admission into M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.A.M.S. and B.H.M.S. courses in its associated colleges whose name are given below:
- Seema Dental College & Hospital – BDS.
- Sri Narayan Swami Hospital & Dental College – MBBS & BDS.
- Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital – BAMS.
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences – MBBS.
- Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute – BDS.
- Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College – BAMS.
- Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital – BHMS.
UPMT Important Dates/Exam Dates: update soon..
- Application Form Available (online): 22nd February, 2013
- Last Date for filling Application form: 15th, April , 2013, Tuesday
- Date of UPMT Entrance Exam 2013: 30 May, 2013, Sunday
- Date of UPMT Result Declaration:
- UPMT 2013 Counseling:
UPMT Eligibility Criteria:
- For MBBS, BDS and BAMS: Candidate must have passed HSC (10+2 or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% and 40% for SC/ST/OBCs categories.
- For BHMS: The candidates who have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology shall be eligible.Note:Candidates appearing for HSC (10+2)/equivalent examination in March of the respective year are also eligible to appear for UPMT. However, on selection, the admission will be subject to passing and meeting the eligibility criteria mentioned before.
How to Apply for UPMT 2013 ?
Aspiring candidates wishing to appear in this Medical PG Entrance Exam, can apply by getting Application forms by post by sending a demand draft of Rs.1350 drawn in favor of UCEE payable at Rishikesh to the Secretary, UCEE, SDCH, Veerbhadra road, Rishikesh-249203 (Uttarakhand) OR
Application forms can also be obtained by paying in cash a sum of Rs.1150 (Rs one thousand one hundred and fifty only) from the offices of the principal of the following colleges:
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Patel Nagar, Dehradun, Tel-0135-2728196, 9412992800.
- Seema Dental College & Hospital, Rishikesh, Tel 0135-2453465, 9639630803.
- Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Haridwar road, Dehradun, 09651765023, 0135-2113931.
- Shri Narayan Datt Tiwari Hospital and Medical College, Premnagar, Dehradun, Tel 0135-2772322, 9897025145.
- Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College, 17, Old Mussoorie Road, Rajpur, Dehradun, Tel 9411778737, or Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Shyampur, Rishikesh, Tel 0135-2453203.
- Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Kicha Road, Rudrapur.
- Patanjali Ayurved College, Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar, Tel 01334-240008.
- Dehradun form sale counter – Ramesh Book depot, Moti bazaar, Dehradun, Tel 2653637.
UPMT Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
Uttaranchal Council of Entrance Examination will very soon going to issue UPMT Admit Card 2013 or UPMT Hall Ticket 2013 on official website.