Written Examination (250 marks) consisting of Objective Tests and Descriptive Test.
(i) Objective Tests (200 marks): The Objective Tests with 2 hour duration will consists of 4 Sections
with 50 marks each as follows:
(a) Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc)
(b) Test of General Awareness, Marketing and Computers
(c) Test of Data Analysis and Interpretation
(d) Test of Reasoning (High Level)
most of the bank examinations for preparation of the candidates.
1. A major Public Sector Bank raised interest rates on loans by 25 basis points--was news in some major financial newspapers recently. This means bank has raised interest by 25 basis points of
(1) Savings Bank Interest Rate
(2) Base Lending Rate
(3) Repo Rates
(4) Present Rates on Deposits
(5) Discounted Rates of Interest
2. The Finance Minister of India in one of his press conferences said that inflationary pressure is likely to continue following recent increase in rates of some commodities in international markets.Which of the following commodities was he referring to as it gets frequent increase at international levels and disturbs our Home Economy substantially?
(1) Gold and Silver
(2) Petroleum products
(3) Tea and Coffee
(5) Jute and lute products
3. ImmediatefYjrior to change in the measure of Foo Inflation, which of the following indexes was being used for measuring it ?
(1) Wholesale Price Index
(2) Consumer Price Index
(3) Interest Rates offered by banks on deposits
(4) Sensex and Nifty
(5) None of these
Education Forum of India