Welcome to IGNOU Term-End Examination online form June 2013 Section. All Students can fill Indira Gandhi National Open University (Ignou) Online Examination Form for Term-End Examination (TEE) June 2013 through entering their Programme Code, Enrolment Number and by select Mode of Payment. Know GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE EXAMINATION FORM.
Fill here Ignou Term-End Examination Form June 2013 online:
GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE EXAMINATION FORM:
Please ensure that you have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses you are filling in the Examination Form. Otherwise, Hall Tickets will NOT be issued for the courses for which assignments have not been submitted by you.
- Students are required to pay examination fee @ Rs. 60/- per course for theory as well as practical. A late fee of Rs. 300/- from 1st April, 2013 to 20th April, 2013 and Rs. 500/- from 21st April, 2013 to 30th April, 2013 also needs to be included, if submitted during this period.
- Mode of payment
- Credit Card
- Debit Card of Union Bank of India
- Results of December, 2012 Term-end examinations are available on University website. Please see result status before filling examination form. Click here to see the result status of December, 2012 Examination.
- Select and enter Programme code and Examination Centre Code from the options available. If the centre opted by the student is not activated as examination centre or not allotted for any other reason, alternative examination centre will be allotted.
- Select courses carefully. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen.
- If you wish to submit on-line form please note the auto generated control No. for future reference.
- In case you wish to make payment through credit card please select this option and make the payment. Note that 1.96% of the amount to be paid will be debited to your Credit Card Account towards transaction charges. Please retain the auto generated control no. for future reference.
- You will receive an acknowledgement with control number at the E-mail address given in the application form.
- You may visit SEARCH OPTION after 24 hours of submission of your form (leaving the day of submission except Saturday & Sunday) to see the details of particulars submitted by you. In case you find the particulars are not available, you may submit the form again.
- University issues hall-ticket to the students two weeks before commencement of Term-end Examination and also uploads the information on the university website. If you do not receive hall-ticket one week before commencement of examination, please download the hall-ticket from the website and report to the Examination Centre with your Identity Card issued by the University.
- Students will be allowed to appear in Term-end Examination for the courses:
1:- In which required number of assignments as applicable for the course(s) have been submitted.
2:- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
3:- PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION AND EXAM ELIGIBILITY (VALIDITY) OF THE COURSE(S) FOR WHICH YOU ARE FILLING UP THE EXAM FORM