The magnificence of IBPS has stood over 40 years. Working on international testing models like the ETS model, the Institute conducts a wide spectrum of activities in personnel selection both for promotion within and recruitment and selection from outside the organization. Today, IBPS has become a body providing integrated end to end solutions for human resource management of client organizations. The Institute is equipped with its very own fleet of qualified personnel - people from the banking and insurance industry, psychology, information technology and educational measurement who have specialized in the testing process.
IBPS Recruitment 2013 Notification:
- IBPS CWE Specialist - II Result 2013
- IBPS CWE Recruitment 2013
- IBPS CWE Exam Papers 2013
- IBPS Exam Date 2013
- IBPS CWE Bank PO Syllabus
- IBPS CWE Bank SO Syllabus
- IBPS CWE RRB Clerk Exam Reasoning Sample Paper 2012
- IBPS CWE RRB Clerk Exam Numeric Ability Sample Paper 2012
- IBPS CWE RRB Clerk Exam General Awareness Sample Paper 2012
- IBPS CWE RRB Clerk Exam English Language Sample Paper 2012
- IBPS CWE Specialist Officers English Language Exam Paper 2012
- IBPS CWE Specialist Officers Reasoning Exam Paper 2012
- IBPS CWE Specialist Officers General Awareness Exam Paper 2012
- IBPS CWE Probationary Officers Quantitative Aptitude Exam Paper 2012
- IBPS CWE Probationary Officers General Awareness Exam Paper 2012
- IBPS CWE Probationary Officers Reasoning Exam Paper 2012
- IBPS CWE Probationary Officers Computer Knowledge Exam Paper 2012
- IBPS CWE Probationary Officers English Language Exam Paper 2012
- IBPS CWE RRB Clerk Exam English Language Question Paper 2011
- IBPS CWE RRB Clerk Exam Computer Knowledge Question Paper 2011
- IBPS CWE RRB Clerk Exam General Awareness Question Paper 2011
- IBPS CWE RRB Clerk Exam Numerical Ability Question Paper 2011
- IBPS CWE RRB Clerk Exam Reasoning Question Paper 2011
BPS has the capability of assessing human capital for a gamut of attributes. Since its establishment, the Institute’s services have extended beyond the banking industry, sectors like Insurance, State and Central Government Departments, Public Sector Units, Private Corporate and Academic Institutions.
The year 2011-12 recorded a yet another remarkable achievement of registering more than 14 million candidates appearing for various selection processes. As it appears in the figure below, there has been a massive growth in the past years, between 2008 and 2012.
- The applicant should be 20 years old and above but will not exceed 30 years.
- Has finished any degree taken from a UGC recognized university in any stream.
- The IBPS exam doesn’t mention any minimum grade or rates required when taking the exam.
- Any applicant that acquired a degree is eligible to take the IBPS probationary officer common written examination.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen
- The qualified candidates are required to apply through the www.ibps.in the official website of the company.
- Take the IBPS exam that consists of 250 questions that will last for 150 minutes.
- The applicants who passed the exam are considered to have a position for the job vacancies in the needed banks.
- After passing the CWE or common written exam the candidates are given scorecards by the IBPS that will last for a year.
- The banks who have vacancies will be the one to conduct individual interviews or group discussions that will test the candidate’s skills and knowledge. The final selection of the bank will carry out the candidate that will rightly fit their vacant position.
- Candidates who passed the IBPS exam will have the chance to apply for particular banks that has vacancies as long as they have their scorecards which is valid for a year.
Moving beyond traditional testing methods, IBPS has introduced online testing for recruitment and selection in its client organizations. It has been one of the pioneers in Online testing module especially in the financial sector. It currently has the capacity to hold online examination for over 5000 candidates across the country in a single session. It ensures providing a congenial test environment, high availability servers at data center, secure leased lines, test centers having range of capacities - from 10 PCs to over 100 PCs, trained test administrators at the test centers for proctoring and professional support. IBPS’ services in this regard include downloadable admit cards and personal intimations through e-mail and SMS.