Welcome to LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2013 Section. All Candidates can find here LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Minimum Qualification, Selection Procedure, Online Test Procedure and How to apply Online for Recruitment 2013.
- Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 1st March, 2013. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years( born between 02/03/1983 and 01/03/1992 only are eligible) .
- Educational Qualification: A Bachelor/Master’s Degree from recognized University/Institution with minimum 55% marks in the aggregate in either of the Degrees. If any University awards grades instead of marks, applicants should clearly mention the numerical equivalent of the grades in terms of aggregate marks.
- Start date for Online Registration : 5th March, 2013
- Start date for Offline Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges at State Bank of India Branches: 7th March, 2013
- Start date for Online Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges : 5th March, 2013
- Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges : 1st April, 2013
- Last Date for Offline Payment of Application Fee /Intimation Charges : 4th April, 2013
- Download of Call Letter for Examination : First Week of May,2013
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative) : 11th and/or 12th May, 2013
Number of Vacancies:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
A Competitive Online examination will be held at centers all over India. Applicants will have to appear for the online examination on any one day on 11th / 12th May, 2013 (tentatively) at the Centre (or a nearby city) chosen by them/ allotted to them at their own expense.
On-line Test: On-line test will be of objective type, multiple choices of 120 minutes (2 hrs) duration comprising of the following:
|Section||Questions||Number of Questions||Marks||Time (Hrs)|
( 2hrs )
|3||General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60|
|5||English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension||40||100|
Penalty for Wrong Answers: For each wrong answer by the candidate, one fourth (1/4 ) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Interview: Candidates who do not obtain the minimum qualifying marks as decided shall be excluded from further selection process. Candidates will have to obtain the minimum marks in the interview as will be decided by the Corporation.
Medical Examination: Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination and if found medically fit, will be offered appointment.
How to Apply online:
Candidates are necessarily required to apply On-line through LIC’s website. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
Applicants satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.03.2013 are first required to go to the LIC’s website and download the Recruitment Notification and take a print out of the same for reference.
Once the candidate clicks the relevant on-line application link titled “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC AAO’s RECRUITMENT”, it redirects the candidates to the on-line registration page. The candidate is required to keep the details about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges has to be done after successful registration of the application else application will be treated as cancelled.